Thursday, October 18, 2012

Daily confession

"I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight like I am beating the air. I am not sluggish. I imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises. I exult in tribulation, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within my heart through the Holy Spirit. I do not lose heart in doing good, for in due time I shall reap if I do not grow weary. I run with endurance the race that is set before me, fixing my eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of my faith. For the joy set before me, I endure this cross. I despise shame. I revere Him who is seated at the right hand of the Father." 

- Ten Days Missions Scriptural Confession

1 comment:

  1. i would feel so inspired by this if i weren't so exhausted...

    ReplyDelete